Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Ethan: We went to the trunk or treat. We had fun. We also went to a cool trick or treat and we had to say trick or treat, and some we didn't have to say trick or treat. We had LOTS of fun. We got lots of candy, and I already ate the cotton candy. We got some toys and other candies.

I was Spiderman. We got root beer floats and donuts at school. I had a party too. Not a very big party. My favorite part of school was when we were playing some kind of witch game. This was the best day I've ever had.

Aidan: I like people who are different and love. And grandmas to come here to our house. Next week. I will be a grownup right now.

(I tried to get him to tell me more about trick or treating and Halloween, but someone rang the doorbell and he said he was all done talking to me.)


Love, Ethan and Aidan

4 comments:

Jessi said...

Happy Halloween guys! Don't let your mom and dad sneak any of that candy!

Ruth said...

You boys look awesome in your costumes! It sounds like you had a
lot of fun and got lots of fun things for Halloween. It is November now. What fun things can be done in the month of November?
Lots of Love
Grandma Ruth

Vickie said...

Two super heros! That is pretty cool.
Nana

Miles said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun. Got to love how much candy they get. Zachary ended up with 150 pieces of candy...CRAZY!