Wednesday, October 8, 2008

In Daddy's Office

Ethan: We like going there and we like catching the teddy bear when we throw it. We take our shoes off so we don't slip and take our socks off so we wouldn't slip. This is Daddy and Aidan and me, and this is in his office. You can't see the African man right there holding the books up, but I like it. We're standing right by the water cooler, and we like it. It's cool because you just have to put cups in there (pointing to the right) and that big huge bottle holds all the water. And you just have to press that button down, and you just have to get a cup, and then press the button, and the water will just fall in.
Aidan: I like Daddy's office. Because. I like him, and I like you. Well, I like hugs too and hiking with Daddy. I like you. Well, bye.

Love, Ethan and Aidan

1 comment:

Ruth said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun at daddy's office today. What is the bear's name...I have forgotten? Have a beautiful day. I love you! Big hugs and kisses from Grandma Ruth