Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Water Stand

I made my own water stand. And I've never made it like this kind with the picture. A water stand is when I give out water, and it's fun. One time I was charging one cent, and then I did it so it would be free. And I give out toys too while you have the drink. And I have a pamphlet and I use it to tell me how many customers I have and sometimes when it is not free I use it to see how much money I get.
Love, Ethan

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow, Ethan! You are so nice to do a water stand. I bet your mom appreciates it. It is really nice that you give out toys while people drink their water.

Ruth said...

Ethan, you are quite the little business man. Keeping track of your customers in a pamphlet is an excellent way of tracking your sales. Have a wonderful day!
Is it cold at your house? It is at mine..
Lots of love,
Grandma ruth

Adrienne said...

You can't go wrong with free water! I'll take some...Do you ship for free too?

Vickie said...

add a little lemon and water and you get lemonade! yum, yum

Jilly Bean said...

You are quite the entrepreneur, Ethan. Let me know when you need investors, I may be available.