Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Bat in North Elementary

<--- He looked just like that.
There was a bat in my school yesterday. I was going to school with Daddy on Monday. When we were just walking in, Mr. Bonner (the principal) opened the doors, but he couldn't open them because I think the bat was stuck in the doors. And then he finally opened it and the bat flew off. And the kids were like, "Yay! Yay!" I was like "Woow :)" (smiley face as per Ethan). :)

Bye bye everyone!

Love, Ethan

3 comments:

Ruth said...

A bat at school! Now that isn't something you see everyday! I'm glad the pricipal was able to get the bat to leave. A bat at school would be weird...It's not even Halloween yet.

I love your new blog boys and I love you both very much!
Lots of Love, hugs and kisses
Grandma Ruth

Brooke said...

Wow! A bat! That is so cool! What fun. Landen thought that was pretty cool. Was it scary for you?

Britt said...

When I was in first grade we had a bat at our school too. They wouldn't let us use the doors that it was by. I thought it was fun to look at the bat through the window.