Friday, October 24, 2008

My Name

Aidan is my name. I wrote it all by myself. And Christian Wimmer. And me. A-I-D-A-N. Woah, that's funny. Woah. I love you. Bye.(He took a pencil and wrote his name by himself today. I didn't even know he knew how to write his letters - he has never tried before. He did this completely without help! Oh, and his entire name is Aidan Christian Wimmer. I helped him spell out his middle and last name, and that's why he talks about "Christian Wimmer" above.)

7 comments:

Ruth said...

Good job Aidan! I am so proud of you!
Lots of hugs and kisses!!
Grandma Ruth

Gatnnos said...

Aidan you are so smart!!!

Adrienne said...

Wow I'm impressed!!

Jessi said...

Wow Aidan you are so so smart!! Good job on writing your name!

Jilly Bean said...

Awesome! Way to go, Aidan!

Vickie said...

Woww! What a big boy!

Laurie said...

wow, Good job Aidan... Your name looks awesome