I am noticing that my main blog, if you give a mom a moment, is becoming an outlet for me to write more of what I am thinking and feeling, and less about the family. I decided to start a blog dedicated to our family and our activities. Being concerned with the nature of Christian's job, and not wanting details of our personal lives posted on the internet for all to see, I decided to make this blog private. For the most part, this blog will be written by Ethan and Aidan, with occasional (or maybe frequent) input by me (input by me will be written in italics). We will probably post sporadically rather than regularly, so check back often to see what kind of antics we have been up to!
Oh, and since it's private, you can comment and not worry about other people seeing it! I'm sure Ethan and Aidan would love having comments written straight to them. They love getting e-mail just as much as I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment