How in the world do you think she did it with her toes? That mama of yours is pretty tricky!
Wow! Those balls are amazing. I love how you can use your fingers and toes to make the balls work. Ethan that was cool how you were explaining how to make the balls work. Neat stuff!!Love you, Love you!!Grandma Ruth
I can't believe you found magic balls. Did someone give them to you? Did you buy them?When you come to visit you need to show Nana how.
Hey guys! I finally got time to come look at your blog! I am loving it. You guys do so much fun stuff. Keep it up!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How in the world do you think she did it with her toes? That mama of yours is pretty tricky!
Wow! Those balls are amazing. I love how you can use your fingers and toes to make the balls work. Ethan that was cool how you were explaining how to make the balls work. Neat stuff!!
Love you, Love you!!
Grandma Ruth
I can't believe you found magic balls. Did someone give them to you? Did you buy them?
When you come to visit you need to show Nana how.
Hey guys! I finally got time to come look at your blog! I am loving it. You guys do so much fun stuff. Keep it up!
Post a Comment