Dear everyone,

Ethan: At The Garden House we had a brownie sundae and a mousse for dessert. We went there to celebrate our family, that we can be together forever. And it was a house at first. Where we ate was the dining room. The restaurant was 120 years old when it was a house. My favorite was eating the brownie sundae. And it was pretty good. Mama liked the mousse the best. And it was tart! Bye everyone.

Aidan: I liked the cake. I liked the other cake too. I like restaurants. Well, I love Mama and Dada and Ethan and me. I like everybody in the whole wide world. I like you. Bye!

Love, Ethan and Aidan(We went out for dessert for Family Home Evening and talked about all of our blessings and the things we are thankful for.)
1 comment:
Great idea! That way your kids feel more involved in what you do on the computer:). My kids would LOVE if I did this I think. Maybe I will start one. Cute pictures, and sweet sweet boys!
Post a Comment