Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spiky Hair

It was Crazy Hair Day at my school, which is April Fool's Day. We fooled lots of people there. There are lots of birthdays in April in our family. Next Monday it's my dad's birthday. Aidan's birthday is next on the 14th. Then my birthday is on April 25th.

Love, Ethan


Aidan: Ethan has a birthday today, but he's not going to have a birthday after we get here, but we're going Wal-mart tomorrow, and I love you. Bye.

Here is one of my creations. And I made a better creations for me every day, and I love you. Bye.
Love, Aidan

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Ethan- Your "spiky hair" is crazy! What fun it is to have a crazy hair day.

Aidan- I love your wild creation!

Lots of fun days to celebrate in April. I will be down for a visit over Easter weekend. Maybe we can have an Easter picnic and one big birthday party for all of the April birthday's.....Will you help me make a cake? Lots of love (big hugs and kisses)mmmwwwhh!!-Grandma Ruth

Liz said...

I love the creations. ANd I love the spiky hair

Brooke said...

I love the spiky hair! I bet that was a fun day at school!