Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Birthday

I love my birthday and I got a brand new balloon. The balloon haved on it a train. I ate hot dogs, and ice cream. I love you Mama and I like my balloon so much. Bye bye.
More drawings by Aidan(We bought this flower at Wal-Mart on his birthday because he fell in love with it. He carried it around the entire day. Then he attached it to his bunk bed so he could always see it.)
Love, Aidan

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Hot dogs and ice cream, yum yum! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday.
Your drawings are beautiful! I like the thought and effort it takes to create your pictures. You are an artist!
Putting the flower on your bunk bed was a smart idea. Now you can see the pretty flower whenever you want to.

Vickie said...

Nana told your mommy that you were going to be an artist when you grow up.

Great work!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday, Aidan! I'm glad you had a great day.