Friday, April 3, 2009

My New Creation

I builded a brand new creation, and I love it so much in the wide whole city and I love you. Bye. (He made this last night, and asked me not to touch it all night. This morning, when I suggested we clean it up, he said, "NO!" I asked, "Well, do you want to play with it then?" He said, "No, it is so beautiful I just want to look at it. But we can have a picnic in the middle if you want to.")

Now, my balloon. I love my balloon so much. I love it so much because I love you so much Mama. And I love you. I got it from a grocery store called Wal-Mart (actually Lin's). I love you. Bye.

Love, Aidan

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Aidan- I love your newest creation. A picnic in the middle sounds fabulous! You are one very creative little boy. I love you Aidan!! - Grandma Ruth

Vickie said...

I do believe we are now looking at what kind of child becomes an artist.
These are wonderful!

Brooke said...

What an awesome creation! Way to go, Aidan!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Aidan, you have some awesome creations going on! What a creative little boy you are!