Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby Animals

Aidan: I love the chickies and the sheep and I love everything. I held a baby chick and it was fun. I hold more baby chickies. They were yellow and brown and they were playing with each other and I love them so so much. I love the lambs and I love the doggies. We got to feed the lambs, it was so silly. And I liked them a little bit. Bye bye.Love, Aidan

Ethan: It was really cute. I got to hold chicks and they were cute. I wish we had to buy chickies. They sat quietly in my hand. I guess they really like me. They do move, their feet have little spikes on them. So I woudl rather hold their feathers. The lambs were cute. We got to feed them milk. It was cute. They were 5 days old! They were so cute. I just can't stop thinking about them. Bye.
Love, Ethan

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I love these pictures with you and the baby animals. You were being so gentle and kind with them. How fun that must have been to hold and feed them.