I had a birthday party with my friends. Their names are Jack, Thomas didn't come, Josh and Kade. What we did was played and opened presents and watched shorts on movies and decorate cupcakes. I got a Batman motorcycle that shoots things. And I got some sidewalk chalk and I got a Lego. It was really fun.
We got lemon cake for my birthday. It was yummmmmy! Daddy's friend Jeremy was here, and for lunch we went to Iceburg and I got chicken strips. It was really yummy. We played video games. What we had for dinner was potstickers. I was excited to be six years old.
(The gift "bags" we gave the boys.)
(Everyone decorating cupcakes.)
(When I needed a moment of quiet, I put on a 5 minute "short" from the movie Bolt.)
(The birthday boy!)
Love, Ethan
3 comments:
Ethan,
It looks like you had a lot of fun at your party. Your friends look very nice. Thank you for sharing news about your party. So fun to be six!
What great pictures! I hope your day was filled with happy memories.
Happy Birthday Ethan! What a fun party!
Post a Comment