Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Ethan: We had an Easter hunt on Saturday. It was at the library. There were tons of eggs, and they made cool creations with the eggs. And it was cool.
Easter Sunday was fun. Easter is about Jesus. Mom and Dad taught us that. I got Easter candy in my Easter basket.
Grandma Ruth was here from Friday night to Monday. We had a birthday party and we already got some early presents.

Bye everybody,
Love, Ethan


Aidan: They had decorations of the Easter eggs. Um, I love you Mama and Dada and I love you all of the way to planet Earth. And I love you all over our house.
I have a birthday party with all of us and I love you so, so much. Bye.Love, Aidan

2 comments:

Vickie said...

How much fun was all that! I wish I could be there with you!
nana

Ruth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDAN!!! 4 years old today. What a big boy you are! I love you!! - Grandma Ruth

I had so much fun spending Easter with your family. What fun it was to have a giant birthday party. Thank you for such a wonderful weekend end. I love you Boys! -Grandma Ruth