I was the Stellar Student on Tuesday, which is today. And I got to eat with the principal. My principal's name is Mr. Bonner. I got to eat McDonald's food and it was good. And my drink that I got was orange and it was good. When I am a stellar student it means that we have worked really hard and been nice to other people.
(Each teacher gets to choose one student to be the Stellar Student of the month. Ethan was chosen this month. His teacher said, "Not only is he brilliant (of course), but he is well-behaved in the classroom and he is friendly to all of the kids." So exciting for him!)Love, Ethan
3 comments:
Ethan,
I am so glad that you treat everyone at your school with love and respect. That is such an important thing to do.
Nana
Good job, Ethan! I'm so glad you are nice to all of the other kids. McDonald's is yummy!
Congratulations, Ethan!
Post a Comment