Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We ♥ Our Mom


We made something for our mom's birthday, and our mom's birthday is tomorrow. Today is Wednesday. So I posted this on Wednesday. So that means, to me, tomorrow it's going to be my mom's birthday. And we made red velvet cake. And we added frosting in it. And we are going to make it as balls with chocolate on it. And I bet it's going to be yummy. Doesn't it sound good to you?

Love, Ethan and Aidan

4 comments:

Vickie said...

That may be one of the neatest things I have seen in a long time.

The cake sounds like I want some! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you.

Nana

Brooke said...

You boys are so special to do this for your mom! I want one of those cake balls. I wish you could send me some in the mail, but I bet they would be gross by the time they got here. Can you just eat one for me? And for Sierra and Landen? and Uncle Rusty? Thanks boys.

Ruth said...

I love the special message you made for your mom! I'll bet she loved it too! You have a very special mommy and she is all yours! Take care of her all day and let her do some things that she loves to do the most. I know how much she loves her boys! I'll be thinking of you and wishing I could be there too! The cake balls sound very yummy!
Love,
Grandma Ruth

Liz said...

That is so cute..
Liz