Ethan was a vampire of sorts for Halloween, and Aidan was a racecar driver. They got to bring their costumes to school and dress up after lunch for a Halloween party. Then, yesterday evening, we went to the trunk-or-treat at our church. Ethan was very excited to use face paint and to slick his hair back. Aidan couldn't be bothered to use his face mask. But they had lots of fun, going car to car and collecting candy.
I couldn't get Kaitlyn to stay still long enough for a photo. Here she is, running by me while I tried to take a picture of her face.
And here is a picture of her butterfly wings, taken as she ran away from me. She walked/ran everywhere, the entire time. It was exhausting. And cute.
After the trunk or treat, we went to a neighbor's house who specifically asked the boys to come visit them (Miss Diane, Aidan's old preschool teacher), and then we went to DaNean and Debbie's houses, women Christian work with. Then we came home to divvy out the loot.
My kids are so cute! I am so lucky to be their mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment