Sunday, July 3, 2011

Vacation to Moab, Part Three

When we first arrived at Jennifer & Al's house, Kaitlyn was terrified of Duke. She would cry if he would walk by her. (Of course, she would be looking UP at him.) But by the end, they were best friends. She would even walk up to him and pat his chest. Awwww.

This video was taken just as she decided she might kind of like him.



Immediately after this, our camera stopped working. So we didn't get pictures of the Canyonlands Needles district, or the cool stuff I bought at Wild Roses, or ANY pictures of Jennifer OR Al. Sheesh.

I did fall madly in love with their satellite tv system. I saw all sorts of tv shows I have heard of in blogland but never seen. The one that stands out the most is I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant. The show is just like it sounds. Wow. Just wow. Christian says we can get satellite tv if we get a dog. I guess I will be tv-less for a while longer then.