Saturday, July 30, 2011

Roller Skating/Blading

We have a new roller skating place in Cedar City. I purchased a 50% off gift cert on cedarcity.com, so we took Ethan's friend Gabe, and I even tried it. The three boys brought their own rollerblades, and I rented skates there. The boys did an amazing job! I hobbled along for a while, and then decided I just had to let go of the side. I ended up going around 8 or 9 times, but the boys would go around at least 4 times in the time it took me to go around once.

Macho men
Doing great!Doing the hokey pokeyGetting sidetracked by all of the shiny things in the corner

2 comments:

Jen said...

This brings back memories! Maybe our family will go relive the olden days with our kids. The boys must have had so much fun.

The Yoder's Five said...

Oh, man! We need to go there. Madelyn would L-O-V-E it. I used to go when I was a kid.