Sunday, July 3, 2011

Beautiful Dress

Mom found a steal of a deal at the D.I. She bought Kaitlyn a Laura Ashley dress, with the tags still on it, for three bucks. Yay! I tried to take pictures of her cuteness this morning, but as usual, she was on the go, go, go. Most of the pictures were blurry because she wouldn't stay in one place. But I got two pretty cute pictures, and couldn't decide between them, so I'm posting both.

4 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

I love scoring finds like that! That is a darling dress.

Your trip looked like so much fun. I wish we were going on vacation this summer instead of yard work...

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

So many fun updates and places you've been! She's such a cutie, Erin:). Love catching up on your family!

Jen said...

Such a cute dress! She's adorable.

susette said...

I loved D.I. when my kids were little! They didn't know the difference and didn't care. Once they started getting a little older it just didn't work anymore :(

Such a cutie in that little dress!