Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Day

The Easter bunny came this morning. Yay!We also dyed eggs today, and after church, we took turns hiding them around the house and finding them. We didn't take any pictures of that.

Ethan had his interview with the bishop today, in preparation for his baptism.

For dinner, we ate sausage/cheese/egg casserole.

We also discussed the true meaning of Easter with the boys.

It's been a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

All of the posts are very cute. Love Kaitlyn's little attitude! haha. She is cute in her Easter dress anyway. Those boys are getting so big. Tell Ethan congratulations on his baptism and that is great that he is making such a wonderful decision. I hope it is the best day for you guys.

Britt said...

I like the idea of taking turns hiding the eggs, how fun!

The Yoder's Five said...

Thanks for the invite to your blog! I love your posts. Madelyn is at your house an awful lot, haha. She and Aidan are so cute together.

And if we had a leather couch, Luke would totally make farting noises on it, too. Maybe he and Kaitlyn will end up being best friends, too. :)

susette said...

Thanks for the invite! Your little family is so darling.

I love the huge boulders I can see out your window. Very cool!