Sunday, April 24, 2011

Double Birthday Party

To make things a little easier on myself, I decided to do a birthday party for both boys at the same time. Ethan invited his two best friends, Gabe and Logan, and Aidan invited three people - Madelyn, Ashley and Eric (yes, that's two girls and a boy).I filled a bunch of plastic eggs with candy and hid half of them inside, half of them outside. They had a blast looking for all of the eggs.Then the boys opened presents. This is Ethan's best friend, Gabe. He is a week and a half older than Ethan (as you can tell, Ethan is just a little bit taller than him). They will both be baptized this weekend!
This is Aidan's best friend, Madelyn. I told them to say cheese and Madelyn pulled this pose. Such a cutie!
Then they all decorated cupcakes (no pictures, I was too busy helping them) and then time was up! Fun was had by all.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Lots of cute new pics! Braden has mostly girls for friends too. maybe it's a second boy thing? Glad you had a good Easter. Kaitlyn is so pretty in her easter dress!

Jen said...

You are so smart to have one big double party instead of trying to figure out two seperate parties. That looks like so much fun!