I love that poem! You and Aidan are the cutest kids in the whole world. I am lucky to be your daddy.
You memorized that whole poem! Wow that is pretty awesome!Here is another joke for you....What do you call a snowman in the summer? A puddle
Ethan, you are a rockstar! Great job! love you, sooooo much!
LOVE it!! Ha ha.. It's pretty funny!
I love that poem. Great Job!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love that poem! You and Aidan are the cutest kids in the whole world. I am lucky to be your daddy.
You memorized that whole poem! Wow that is pretty awesome!
Here is another joke for you....
What do you call a snowman in the summer?
A puddle
Ethan, you are a rockstar! Great job! love you, sooooo much!
LOVE it!! Ha ha.. It's pretty funny!
I love that poem. Great Job!
Post a Comment