Love, Aidan
(He really does love to play Monopoly. These pictures were taken yesterday and today. We are always in the middle of a Monopoly game around here. He also loves this song, called Domino Man by Beautiful South. Yesterday while driving in the car he made me play this song five times in a row! Every time the beat comes on the song he starts bopping his head. It's usually cuter than this but he was self-conscious because I was taking a picture. Little cutie.)
4 comments:
Wow, Aiden! It looks like you have fun with mommy playing Monopoly. You sing so great!
Aidan...What a fun song! I like Monopoly too. We must play a game when I come for a visit next time.
Aidan,
Nana doesn't like to play Monopoly. It's a good thing Grandma Ruth does!
Aidan, My girls love playing Monopoly as well. It is a fun game. Have you tried playing the game Life? That is my girls' other favorite game!
Post a Comment