Ethan: Yesterday we played in the snow. And it was fun. We had fun making snow angels and we had fun walking around in the snow. It was too powdery to make snow balls.
Aidan: I like playing in the snow and loving you Mama. And I like doing snow angels too. I love you Mama. I like my bed, my bunk bed and I love you. I like my rock wall and my brand new house and I like you Mama. I like you all the times. Bye.Love, Ethan and Aidan
You are so bundled up I can barely see your faces! I think we are going to get more snow tomorrow. Maybe enough to make a snowman! It looks like you had enough for snow angels. Winter is fun when you are all bundled up and warm...The next time you are out in the snow see if mama will make her yummy hot chocolate. Love you! Grandma Ruth
3 comments:
Sierra and Landen had fun in the snow, too! I'm so glad you guys had a good time!
That looks like so much fun! I'm glad that you're both feeling better and can do fun things like play in the snow.
You are so bundled up I can barely see your faces! I think we are going to get more snow tomorrow. Maybe enough to make a snowman! It looks like you had enough for snow angels. Winter is fun when you are all bundled up and warm...The next time you are out in the snow see if mama will make her yummy hot chocolate.
Love you!
Grandma Ruth
Post a Comment