Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa

We went to a Christmas party yesterday, and it was cool. I liked it. I got 3 suckers and 1 candy cane from Santa. My favorite reindeer was Rudolph. Do you want to know why? Because he has a red nose. He said Donner was really good at playing basketball. I'm serious. Santa said that. He looked pretty real, but we don't know if he was real or not. He looked like he was the real Santa. He asked me what was on my wish list, and what it was was a Nerf gun.
Love, Ethan

(I was feeling really nauseated {yes, I got the sickness the rest of my family had earlier in the week}, and Aidan was all done at the party before Santa got there. So I took him home.)

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow, my kids loved Santa at our Christmas Party, too! I think Landen wants a nerf gun, too! Looks like you had lots of fun.

Ruth said...

That's pretty cool that you got to see Santa. So..Donner likes basketball. Who knew? My favorite reindeer is Rudolph also. I like the red nose, it is unique! None of the other reindeer have one. A nerf gun sounds like a fun gift to ask Santa for. Help take care of mommy so she will feel better.

Did you get snow at your house? I have snow at my house!
Love, Grandma Ruth

Vickie said...

I think that being lucky enough to have Santa come to a party is pretty neat. He is so busy this time of year working with his elves that he must have been able to sneak away for just a little while.

Be a good boy for your mom and Santa will be sure to find your house!

Nana

Jessi said...

How exciting that you got to see Santa!! I hope he brings you what you want for Christmas because it sounds like you have been really good this year!