The basement is technically unfinished. But we found a store in Boone (just west of Ames) that sells carpet remnants, so we purchased a couple of large remnants, laid them down, and we have been working on making the basement a family room. We purchased banana chairs for the kids, a recliner on clearance, a tv, and a few other things. It is looking really nice, and it feels great down there! I'm sure we will be spending a lot of time downstairs.
3 comments:
1. Your house is huge and gorgeous and I love the green!
2. The video shows the true amazingness of your yard. SO cute when you walk out with the bench and the brick floor and the pergola. And all cute little fencing! And it almost brings tears to my eyes seeing your boys have all that space to run and play.
3. SO awesome that you could find that carpeting for the basement! It's so fun and comfy and roomy down there!
4. Did I miss the video of the upstairs or is it not done yet? I can't wait!
5. Do you have big exciting plans for painting the walls??
6. LOVE the fireplace and floor in the living room!
Cute House!
CUTE house!! Yay! Is there insulation and dry wall in the basement? If not I can imagine how freezing it is down there! Even so, I am envious of all that space!!
Post a Comment