Yesterday we pulled out the jump ropes. The boys have had them for months and never played with them (I don't know why). They were obsessed! They spent at least an hour outside, trying to break their record of how many jumps they could do without stopping (Aidan is at eight, I believe, and Ethan is at 22). They were so excited, and I had to make them stop to come in and get ready for bed. Ethan took his to school today to jump at recess. He was so excited he decided to make a "schedule" for every day of the week...although he only had time to write one day's schedule down:

I don't know if you can read it. This is what it says:
Schedule for Monday
breakfest - 15 Mi
School - 7 hours
Jump rope - 30 Minutes
Playing Legos - 22 Minutes
Sleeping - 12 Hours
It sounds like his Monday schedule is set!!
1 comment:
Way to go boys! Sierra and Landen LOVE to jump rope too. They especially love to get the long jump ropes and have one person on each side and try to jump in while the rope is moving. Have fun with those jump ropes!
Post a Comment