Friday, August 13, 2010

Camping Trip




Dad took us camping and it was fun. And we had a fun time. We ate marshmallows and Ethan and me and Dada played frisbee a little, and then we went to catch some fish and we only caught three. I had a pistol stick that shooted and it also has a laser, and there's this laser stick too, and it can also be a sword if you want it too. It was so fun. Ethan found a boomerang, he also had a stick and he pretended to shoot the sticks (like a slingshot). It was so funny.

Love, Aidan

I had a very fun time camping. It's up when we go to Cedar Breaks. It was Aidan's favorite camping spot. The fire was really big. We had a very fun time. I helped get firewood. (Aidan says, "I did too.") I got little sticks and pretended to shoot them for a slingshot. And I also have a bazooka stick. We only caught three fish fishing because it was so windy.

Love, Ethan

No comments: