Sunday, January 24, 2010

Baby's Blog Post

My mom is 21 1/2 weeks along. Some days are good, and some days she just feels yucky. Yesterday I kicked her so hard somewhere near her belly button that it scared her! I seem to be sitting higher in her stomach than the boys did. Night time is already getting a bit difficult for Mom to stay comfortable!Love, Baby

6 comments:

Liz said...

You look so cute!! I love your little belly.. I like the names Ethan has chosen!!! What names do you like?
Liz

Gatnnos said...

You look great!!! So excited for you guys to have a little girl. The bounce place looks fun too.

Emily Haney said...

Have I told you how happy I am that you are having a girl? Not because it's a girl, but because variety is the best.

Miles said...

Thanks for the email on your updated blog. Sorry I have been out of it with the internet/blogging world. Life has just been super busy (good busy). I didn't know you were pregnant....CONGRATS. And a GIRL. Super excited. You looked so good for being over half way. Hope things are going well.

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

You look so cute Erin!

Jilly Bean said...

Hey, girlie! You keep kicking and you'll be here before you know it!

Erin, you look fantastic! I added several small pillows to my sleep paraphernalia and they helped a bunch...between the knees and behind my back so I could kind of roll backward and sleep on my side-backish area. It was nice to add a position other than "left side" and "right side." Good luck!