Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Party and Carving Pumpkins


Ethan: We carved pumpkins. Do you like mine? Daddy helped me, and we made him look like a surfer dude. And we tied for first place at our halloween party at the church! We won some candy bars. I am going to be Optimus Prime for Halloween. Love, Ethan
Aidan: I'm going to be Bumblebee for Halloween, and it's so fun. But guess what? At the church I spilled something. Rootbeer all over my costume. And I love to play with Mama every day and she is the cutest mama in the whole wide world. I love you Mama. Love, Aidan

5 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations on winning the pumpkin contest at your party! I like your costumes - they're really cool. Have a great Halloween!

Ruth said...

what great costumes you both have! I really like your pumpkins. You have great imaginations that you transfered to your pumpkins, way cool! I'm glad daddy cut them out for you.

Ethan, way to go at winning 2nd place on the pumpkin - cool dude!

Aidan, sorry about the rootbeer spill....it happens. But, I'm glad that you didn't let that ruin your fun night. You just dryed off and went back to having fun, great job!

Yes, you do have a great mommy and daddy!

I'm happy I will get to be with you on Halloween! See you soon!

Christian said...

Ethan and Aidan are the cutest boys in the whole world. I had so much fun carving those pumpkins with each of you. I think we have a pretty great family.

Ruth said...

oops....my mistake. I went back and read your post. You tied for FIRST PLACE! Congratulations!

Vickie said...

Boys,
When your mom was a little girl she HATED to scoop out the guts of a pumpkin on Halloween. She always wanted to use a spoon and didn't want it to touch her arms.
I hope you had a lot more fun carving your pumpkins!
Have fun with those great costumes!